2009年1月23日 星期五

~~CNY~~

Wow..
Finally,here comes the school holidays..
Yea....
Hai..
Life without partner are so boring de..
At the night no people sms..
At the time i need you,but there is no one..
Hai now dont think about that liao..
All i need to do is focus on my PMR..
So scary..
But i still cant let go..
Let go about what ler..
Me myself also dont know..
How am i going to be a prefect wor..
I am just stupid..
Now everyday go for tuition..
Damn tired de..
All i need is the power of..
I dont know lar..
This post is just talking about crab de~~
Dont worry..
I will study hard until the end of this year..
To get good results..
I dont want let people see me down..
All i can do is do revision lor..
At last,i hope to say is
I hope i can have a chance..
Hope you can see this..
Maybe i am not good enough..
I will try my best de..
Thats all for me..
Wish you guys
Happy Chinese New Years
Bye~~
Adison

3 則留言: