2009年1月18日 星期日

Third Week

Wow..
Third week of school liao..
The time pass so fast as water flowing infront of me..
I have a few of teachers that are seriously fierce de..
"Scared"
I participate in Quater Master liao lor..
The reason is i lazy to run...eeee...
Hai..Road run time we are so damn...
We just stand there like a......and the sun rised..
Wow so damn hot...
Me and Chun How faster run and hide under the tree..
After two hours we standing like hell there,
finally we can finsih duty and go back to school for basketball ler..
We run faster than others so we can reach faster..
Oh..
There is two little QMs infront of us..
Luckily they dont know we are there...
When we are trying to avoid them..
Suddenly they called"Wai Keat and Chun How"
OMG,what happend wor??
And the she said:
Can passed me the signboard??
I want to play with it..
Ermmmmm...........................................
Then we continue our journey back to school...
Another two QMs is on the raod side when we are going back..
And then we go there to look out wether they need help or not..
OMG...That is Ivy and her friend(I think gua..)
We just take the signboard and put it one side..
Continue our journey..
Back to school ler..
Playing basketball under the hot sun is damn kinda syok...
Now my job is to change someone that is always emo..
How ler..If anyones know about it..
Please sms me..
TQ

沒有留言:

張貼留言